Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lo Pan is not Pleased



Lo Pan is not pleased, originally uploaded by Mosd.



Yesterday was Don't be a Douchebag blog-a-thon day. The requirement was to write about something in the world of film that fills you with complete and total unbridled ****ing retarded JOY. Since I've blogged about good movies, bad movies, favorite actors, favorite characters, favorite character actors, imaginary boyfriends, flesh-eating zombies, and James Bond I think the fact that I'm totally retarded when it comes to movies is fairly obvious.

I am both equally proud and embarrassed by my taste in things.

Hey! My brother is blogging again (about damn time) so here's his new blog: The Check is in the Mail. He's a complete retard when it comes to movies too, so maybe he'll be blogging about them soon.


Fixed the link to bro's blog. Doh!

No comments: