Thursday, October 27, 2005

This post has nothing to do with this picture


I'm kind of out of things to talk about, unless you want me to describe how Brenden and Big Fat Kitty decided to call a truce because it's so darn cold in the house. I'll just say that it's cute and leave it at that.

So I stole a meme from Helly:

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

"I also did Back Hyperextensions (15 lbs) but I haven’t found a good photo of that yet."

Yeah, okay; that was interesting. Actually looking over that month's posts, I realized what I need to do is revisit some of my favorite top 10 lists.

For today I'll revisit my Top Ten Favorite Actors:

1] Damian Lewis: Yep, still there. Happy 2nd anniversary, you redheaded hottie you! An Unfinished Lifeand Keane finally were received limited releases, which means I may be able to watch the DVDs here in the near future.

2] Eric Bana: Moved from #4 to #2 because FX keeps showing Blackhawk Down and I keep watching. I am so looking forward to Munich, where he plays a member of the Mossad that goes after the terrorists that killed those Israeli athletes during the Olympics. Eric, I hope you and Mr. Spielberg can dodge the fatwas, because Islamists seem to behave like Klingon women with PMS.

3] Ewan MacGregor: Ewan, Ewan, my wonderful ubiquitous Ewan! I love it when I can work the word 'ubiquitous' in a sentence.

4] Christian Bale: Just saw Batman Begins finally! I thought it was pretty good, though during the 'Bruce Wayne: Billionaire Playboy' scenes I kept wanting to yell "I'm Bateman!".

5] Ralph Fiennes: Zoomed waay up the list. I hear he's playing Voldemort in the Goblet of Fire. Kewl!

6] Jason Isaacs: Fell a couple of notches because he's been MIA.

7] Bill Paxton: Kind of MIA but he will always have a special place in my heart.

8] Joaquin Phoenix: (NEW!) Good intense actor, lots of presence, needs to lay off the donuts otherwise I think he's hot. He's playing Johnny Cash in Walk the Line which I'm salivating to watch.

9] Frances MacDormand: Still my favorite woman actor. Haven't seen her in anything in a while but I know she's still out there working.

10] THIS SPACE FOR RENT

3 comments:

Helly said...

I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to think of a witty and hilarious caption for that picture, but, sadly, I got nothin'.

Anonymous Me said...

Did you see Frances in Laurel Canyon? She was grea in that and it was a really different role for her. Wait, maybe you're the one who told me about it.

Topcat said...

I should tell everyone what I told Helly: click on the picture and scope out the caption I put up on Flickr.

And Nancy: No, I haven't seen that one. That's one of those movies that has been on my Netflix queue for ages but keeps getting bumped.