Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tradition


IMG_0187, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, Bill Paxton,
Happy birthday to you!


My favorite Space Marine is 56 today.

Ever since getting his first hit in a game, Brenden is 6 for 6 at the plate. He has another game tonight. Will he be able to extend his streak? Stay tuned...

What I'm Watching:

The Green Hornet I've confirmed it - Seth Rogen gives me hives. It was Ok. Christoph Waltz was wasted as the bad guy, though he had some funny moments (the only funny moments of the movie).

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.1 I'm glad part one got all of the boring bits from the 7th book out of the way. I'm looking forward to part 2. Maybe enough to go watch it in a theater. I'm looking forward to Mrs. Weasley's Crowning Moment of Awesome during the Big Showdown at Hogwart's.

Voyage of the Dawn Treader 3rd movie in the Chronicles of Narnia series. If you liked the first two (I did) you will like this one.

Fringe Holy Crap!

3 comments:

Lisa Erin said...

I completely agree about 'Hallows'. A lot happened in that book, and although I think it was necessary to sufficiently wrap a number of things up it being the last volume in the series (or is it...I've heard rumors), part deaux should be action packed. Even though I know what happens (since I'm a Harry Potter uber-geek), I'm sure I will shed a tear over the fatalities. I've kind of got Glenn invested in it now, so I think I'll drag him to the theater for this one. The HP flicks have been the only films I've seen in a theater for years now. I missed the last couple, so I definitely want to be sure to see this one on the big screen.

Anonymous Me said...

I agree with you about Seth Rogen. I liked him and everyone else in Freaks and Geeks, but he's still playing that same character. Well, I haven't seen the Green Knight, but it sounds awful.

نزار الاقطع said...

nice to behereand lookingfor more visites, i liketo makegood contact withyou and readmore ofyou.