Tuesday, August 10, 2010

B, Jon and Nana


B, Jon and Nana, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Brenden is in Kindergarden as I type. No call yet from the teacher so that's something.

Jon received some horrible news this morning: his grandmother, Virginia, died last night. She was in the hospital for the last month - I'm not sure why. The doctors performed exploratory surgery a few days ago and she died from complications.

I feel bad for Jon. Of all his family he seemed closest to her. She had many grandchildren and oodles of greatgrandchildren yet she always remembered cards for our birthdays, including Brenden's. I don't know what else to say except I'm very sorry.

4 comments:

Lisa Erin said...

My condolences to you and Jon.

Anonymous Me said...

I'm sorry to hear it. Tell Jon I'm sorry for his loss.

How was Brenden's first day of K?

Helly said...

Hugs - I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

TY all.. My nana was great..