Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catboy


IMG_6173, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Brenden's first day of Kindergarden went off without a hitch. He had a smiley face on his calendar, which means he was well behaved. When Devin picked him up from school yesterday, she called me and let B talk to me about his day. I don't remember what he said except he likes his teacher and he was really tired.

Brenden and I have been playing Rabbids Go Home a lot on the Wii lately. Last night we were playing and I told him we had to stop because it was bed time. He begged me to play one more level but I said "no, you have school tomorrow". That just slipped out naturally; Jon and I both thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Glad to hear he had a good day! We played Mario Galaxy 2 tonight - Anthony's favorite birthday present.