Sunday, December 07, 2008

Part 8:



Yoda ... you seek Yoda!, originally uploaded by ɲℓιŦεɲđ1.

30. Jigsaw - Saw ZOMG you can't be serious! And at # 30?!!? Sweet animal crackers no! CHEWBACCA! SPIDER-MAN! SAM GAMGEE! Am I beating a dead horse? Sorry. I nominate Mad Max Rockatansky (Mel Gibson) here.

29. Daniel Plainview - There Will Be Blood (Daniel-Day Lewis): Kind of ashamed I haven't seen this one because I like Paul Thomas Anderson movies. I'm going to be a jackass here and nominate Milla Jovovich's Alice from Paul W.S. Anderson's Resident Evil because I'm still smarting over the Jigsaw crap.

28. Gandalf - The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Ian McKellan): OK by me.

27. Tony Montana - Scarface (Al Pacino): I did not like this movie. I don't like Al Pacino. His best character is Michael Corleone and I'll talk about that later on.

26. Ron Burgundy - Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy (Will Farrell): No. And so high on the list? No. Not even. I'll nominate Frank the Tank from Old School and at position # 427 at best.

25. Yoda - The Empire Strikes Back Correct it is to be here on this list he should be.

24. Ash - Evil Dead Trilogy (Bruce Campbell): Every one seems to love Army of Darkness, but I prefer Evil Dead II. Good call!

23. Harry Callahan - Dirty Harry I agree. I think his Magnum cannon pistol should have had a place on the list too.

22. Ellis 'Red' Redding - The Shawshank Redemption (Morgan Freeman): An iconic actor in what should be an iconic role. Time will tell, but he should definitely stay on this list.

21. Michael Corleone - The Godfather (Al Pacino): Going back to Tony Montana - I don't like Pacino. I mean there's something about him I actively dislike. His role here was perfect and I like him in this movie only because there's something wrong with Micheal even when he's trying to stay out of the family business. Actually Pacino fun to watch in a derisive way in his last 10 - 15 roles because he hams it up like there's no pork tomorrow in all of them.

No comments: