Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Wii!


Wii!, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Jon bought a Wii and I'm not that impressed, but then I'm not a big console fan. I prefer games on the PC. We'll see, though, because Brenden and I had fun playing the bowling game.

We had a decent Labor day weekend. Nothing was accomplished and it was too cold to swim (thanks, Fay and Gustav!).

Brenden starts speech at the elementary school today - when he turned 3 he became eligible to take his lessons through the school. Speaking of, he's working hard now on repeating new phrases that we use like 'shaving cream' and 'railroad crossing' and 'GODDAM' which is totally my fault.

He also starts a pre-school program, from 9am - 1pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at the local Methodist church. I can't wait until he tries out some of his new phrases on his teachers!

We signed him up so he can spend time with kids his own age. He is a gregarious kid and will play with anyone who will play with him. Hope he has fun!

2 comments:

Helly said...

Are you 'not impressed' with the game library or certain qualities of the console in general?

Anonymous Me said...

Anthony's picked up "dammit" from me.