Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Buffalo = Nummeh


Buffalo, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Happy anniversary, Jon! >MUAH!<

Yep, we've been at it for 9 years. Neither of us remembered until Ileana sent me an email this morning congratulating us.

We went to Ruby Tuesday's, which most recenly traded in its old 70's lamps for new 70's lamps, and I had a bison bacon cheeseburger (hold the fries and bun). VERRRRY tasty.

For our 10 year we are planning to visit Puerto Rico. I hope some airlines are still flying at that point in time. Not that I expect them to go out of business, but I suspect in the not too distant future the CEOs of said companies (along with many harried employees) will be tarred and feathered considering the widespread complaining that's going on.

Brenden is back to his old self, though when he thinks we're watching he'll hobble around like a cripple because of the shots he got in his legs. The boy is %100 ham.

4 comments:

Helly said...

Mmmmmm, bison...

Alan Bowman said...

Congratulations on the anniversary. You had the only wedding I've ever been to where people jumped out of perfectly good airplanes, on purpose. Hard to believe that was nine years ago.

Topcat said...

Thanks, Alan! Trust me, there was nothing perfectly good about that airplane.

Anonymous Me said...

Nine years! I agree, it doesn't seem that long since the wedding. Happy Anniversary. We're still on for Puerto Rico!