Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Action B


Getting wet, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Julys seem slow to me. The only thing new in my section of the country is Brenden's swimming skill set is growing in leaps and bounds. He will now swim underwater and jump off the diving board. We spend so much time in the pool that all three of us permanently smell like chlorine. Brenden is also a nice cocoa brown, except for underneath his trunks.

I have that colonoscopy this coming Monday, so that's something to look forward to!

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Your little fish is AMAZING. I don't know any other kid his age who can do that, beside those babies in the fishing villages in Indonesia that are practically born with gills.

Good luck with exam. Mom's going to have to get one, too - just routine. I guess it looms in my future as well one of these days. I hope it's not as bad as it sounds.

Topcat said...

I'm proud of my precious snowflake, except when he slaps american cheese on his nuts and happily points it out to me. *Sigh*.

The exam doesn't bug me too much but the prepatory part is not something I'm looking forward to. I've started reading 'The rise and Fall of the Third Reich', 1000+ pages, in anticipation of how much throne time I'm going to get tomorrow.