Monday, June 16, 2008

Swimming


Swimming, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Big old Battlestar Galactica spoilers for the mid-season ending episode - Scifi is going to frak with us and not show us the second half of the last season until next year, so I'm going to list here the things I want, not what I predict, because what the hell might as well shoot for the moon because Earth is an irridated wasteland! Listed from least important to me to most important:

7: I hope that the Fightin' Agathons keep on. I've always liked Athena and Helo, and nothing should separate them (nor should they lose their daughter again).

6: Because Baltar finally did something I could love him for - he saved Laura - really, think about it! I wish him peace as he and his followers go off and do their thing.

5: If Starbuck can't figure out how to treat someone nice, I hope she and Leoben live crappily every after. If she can, I hope she and Sam can figure it out. Then creepy Leoben can go hang with bitchy Tory, who deserves someone like him.

4: Lee is going to be president of whatever's leftover, we know that. He should be a male stripper - open a joint called 'the Inconvenient Towel'. Anyway, he and the only remaining Three should hook up since they are going to spend a lot of time together as the respective leaders of their people. They deserve each other.

3: Poor Saul Tigh. But hey, he has a hottie six who loves him. Not only that, it's Caprica Six! And she's pregnant! With what clearly is the final and 5th Cylon (think about it). They need to settle down together and raise their kid. They deserve each other and I mean that in a good way.

2: Bill is doomed - he can't live without Laura and she's going out soon anyway. I wish them both a good time with what little time they have left. And he and Saul better make up. Saul may be a Cylon, but he proved he's the man he always was when he offered himself to the airlock.

1: Oddly enough, this is what I want to see the most: I want to see Boomer, the original 8, make her way back to Tyrol. Sure, he married the woman who killed Boomer and had a child with her, but Boomer has been shagging a Cavil (ew) so it evens out. I don't know why, but most of all I'd really like to see Boomer back with Chief again because that would close a very painful circle.

Actually, since we're talking about Ron frakkin Moore here, I'll be happy if one or two of the characters I have mentioned make it out alive. Just one or two, Ron. Please!

No comments: