Friday, May 02, 2008

Slacker


Pictureok 152, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Been busy and nothing to write about.

Jon's mom visited for a week and it was nice to come home to a clean house and a cooked dinner. Not wonder husbands like wives. I need a wife.

About the most exciting thing I've done all week is open the pool, and any polar bears in the vicinity are welcome. I hope it warms up soon enough.

Of course I'm watching BSG and there's even new episodes of Lost (yay!).

Oh! I almost forgot. I'm scheduled to get my new set of hooters June 4th. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Do you know your picture up there is upside down? in case you hadn't noticed.

I am silly.
You are silly.
All of us are silly Willy.
All of us but Cousin Millie.
She is upside down.

-From The Silly Book, by Stoo Hample.

See you next weekend! My goal is to have finished season 3. Not sure if we'll try to leave Friday (my pick) or Sat. morning. Is either one okay with you?

exMI said...

Married with a child.......

I guess someone got you into a dress again sometime.

Topcat said...

Either is fine with me, Nancy.

Stuart! Good to hear from you! Yes, I wore a dress, but then I changed into a jumpsuit for the freefall portion of the ceremony.

I also wore a dress for Helly and Alan's wedding, and for my friend Hector's wedding. I would have worn a dress for my brother's wedding, but all the tentmakers in town didn't have enough material (I was 9 mos pregnant).

-Sandy