Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Best Way to Travel


cessnamark, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

I don't have much time to write as I'm still busy playing catch-up. We're back from a week in Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping over the plane. Really, we had 40 knot headwinds flying to McAlester but it beat driving. We had to stop in Stuttgart, Arkansas to refuel and most of Arkansas is under water.

We had a fine, relaxing time at dad's house. I did absolutely nothing and I think my total TV + computer time all week was less than 2 hours. I read some and ran around after Brenden mostly - his favorite activities involved kicking ant hills, throwing rocks into the pond, and getting rides on the 4-wheelers. He also made oatmeal cookies with Ilu and had ninja fights with his grandpa using balloon swords.

I have a crapload of pictures to post and when I do I'll go into more detail on exactly what we did.

The flight back was much better because we had a 20 to 30 knot tailwind. Our flight there was over 5 hours (including the stop) but the flight back was 2 hours, 47 minutes.

Oh yeah, a big cheer (\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/) for Fox! They renewed The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

No comments: