Friday, February 22, 2008

Three guys playing


Three guys playing, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

I'm about to go to a doc appointment about my sinuses. I noticed that half the people listed in my phone book are doctors.

What I'm watching:

American Idol Even Jon is getting bored.

Sarah Connor Chronicles If this show maintains its excellence, then my two favorite shows will feature bad robots. How cool is that?

S.O.B A funny, but somewhat dated Blake Edwards film from the 70's. Featuring Julie Andrew's boobies. SRSLY!

Blades of Glory Very silly with some good laughs. IOW a typical Will Ferrell movie.

Dirty Jobs One of the most terrifying shows, ever. Or at least nauseating. I love it! the geoduck farming episode left me particularly ill and flabbergasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

I thought about you - of course! - when I saw the preview for the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Since we don't have TiVo or anything like it, I don't watch any tv until it comes out a year later on dvd, then I watch a whole season in like a week.

Topcat said...

There's some advantage to that - especially when you have series that require you to remember things. I enjoyed Lost, for instance, on DVD more than I do while it's running just because I can remember the little details better.

SCC is really good, because it reminds me more of the first movie than the others (though it takes them into account). It focuses on SARAH, even though John is important of course.

-Sandy