Friday, November 16, 2007

Wish I were Here


What's on the Beach, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Not much to write about. The waiting game is on - 12 days until my surgery. Jon, Brenden and I are going to just relax and enjoy Thanksgiving at home this year. We're having ham because I don't much feel like deep-frying a turkey this year.

I bought a compendium of all 5 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books to re-read. I don't think I have read those since college, and I've never read the 5th book. Hell, I didn't even know there was a 5th book.

Jeez, I don't even have any monkey-boy business to report. I wish I could blog about my job, but I don't because I have no desire to be Dooced. The funny thing is most of what I have to say about my job isn't bad at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Rereading the Hitchhiker's Guide really sounds like fun.

Topcat said...

I'm enjoying it, but I was surprised at how sad they are, as well. I think the 20 year difference between the last time I read them and now (plus being a parent) makes me see what Adams wrote with different eyes.