Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Surgeon Consultation #2


IMG_1362, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Sorry for the delay, but it took surgeon #1 and surgeon #2 this long to coordinate a surgery time. It's going to be Wednesday, November 28th.

Surgeon #2, the plastic surgeon, agreed with me on the implants because I really don't have enough tummy to tuck, and I just absolutely balked at having my latissumus dorsi (rowing muscle) moved. He's going to use an expander and I'll have a permanent implant placed 3-4 weeks down the line. He thinks a 2nd implant, a small one, will be needed in my other boob, to help me look symmetrical. Nifty. Get breast cancer, come out of it with a bigger rack.

I'm happy with my decision. I should be in the hospital for 2 days, and out of work for 3 weeks should everything go as planned. Now it's just a matter of waiting.

No comments: