Friday, February 03, 2006

4 things meme


Sunday Morning
Originally uploaded by Iguana Mama.
Nancy tagged me with the "4 Things" meme. Here goes:

4 jobs I've held:

1)Software programmer
2)Pager repairer
3)Pizza delivery person (for 1 whole day!!)
4)Breakfast cook at Mrs. Winners

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1)Aliens
2)Jaws
3)Dawn of the Dead (original)
4)Toy Story

4 Places I have lived:
1)Isla Verde, Puerto Rico
2)Stone Mountain, Georgia
3)Statesboro, Georgia
4)Decatur, Alabama

4 TV shows I love:
1)Battlestar Galactica (new one)
2)24
3)Lost
4)Spongebob Squarepants

4 places I've vacationed:
1)St. John, USVI
2)London, England
3)Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
4)Playa Azul, Costa Rica

4 favorite dishes:
1)Arroz con pollo
2)Buffalo Wings
3)Kung Pao Chicken
4)Puerto Rican Roast Pork

4 sites I visit every day:
I visit a lot of blogs but I thought I'd keep those out.
1)Sluggy Freelance
2)CinemaBlend
3)Instapundit
4)Virgin Islands On-Line (forum)

4 places I'd rather be:
1)At home with my son
2)My dad's place in Oklahoma
3)Cinnamon Bay beach, St. John, USVI
4)At home with my son

I'd tag my brother Edward, but that slacker hasn't updated his blog in *months*!

PS: the photo is of Cinnamon Bay.

No comments: