Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm feeling listless so Vasquez and Big Fat Kitty promised to fill in.

Vasquez: Meow everybody. Mom's getting kind of big in the old belly there. I wonder what she ate? Can I have some?

BFK: Ooo, me too!

Vasquez: When I'm not sleeping I see mom and dad talking (my fang-reading is getting pretty good) and I think they might have a new cat in her belly. Those two have nubby little fangs. How do they catch all those food cans?

BFK: Oh no! She ate a cat?

Vasquez: What? No, I don't think she *ate* it; I think she's going to have it.

BFK: Mom's having kittens?

Vasquez: What?? Yes, I think she's having kittens.

BFK: Ooo. Someone new to play with! Do you think mom will let me clean their ears?

Vasquez: Probably. I hope so. Maybe you'll leave me alone.

BFK: Maybe they will look like me!

Vasquez: Nah; I met a human kitten a while back and they aren't that furry. You could have met her too if you didn't get so scared.

BFK: Oooh! Hey, wanna play with this roll of paper towels?

Vasquez: Knock yourself out, fatboy.

No comments: