Monday, November 01, 2004

Nothing new to talk about today; the weekend was slow and uneventful. I did buy Dawn of the Dead the unrated director's cut on DVD and watched it. It's a fun movie to inflict on people, I have discovered. The extra scenes didn't really add much to the movie, although one explained better how our protagonists originally broke into the shopping mall.

Universal is demanding a sequel to DotD, and George Romero is finally making Dead Reckoning, his fourth zombie movie. Along with Shaun of the Dead it's been a banner year for me as far as zombie movies go. I am not including Resident Evil:Apocalypse, by the way. That movie was just stupid, even for a zombie movie. Uwe Boll's House of the Dead however remains the absolute worst zombie movie in recent history.

I'm not feeling well at the moment; kind of run down and icky. Is it the pregnancy or is it all the leftover Halloween candy? Or a combination?

Inspired by Nancy's list, here are my top 5 favorite candies:

5: Caramels
4: Sour skittles
3: Nestle's Crunch bar
2: Smarties
1: Candy corn

Oooooooooooh. I feel sick!

For the record: my cat never pooped in my shoe. She has given me plenty of puke and hairballs as gifts, however. She wouldn't dream of hiding them under the bed. She makes sure they are right in the middle of the room, where I can step in it. Big Fat Kitty sometimes gives me puke gifts, especially if he has gotten hold of and has tried to eat a rubber band. They love me!

Doctor's appointment tomorrow!

1 comment:

Helly said...

For the record, I would like to say that yes, I can be a real pain, but NO, I was NOT the inspiration for Braxton-Hicks. It's Hayes. Braxton-HAYES.