Thursday, October 07, 2004

Oh yeah: here's my latest review. I have nothing in the queue right now.

"Rated R for graphic, crude, sexual humor; violent images and strong language all involving puppets." Does this line disturb you as much as it disturbs me? I am so looking forward to this movie as I'm a big Parker and Stone fan, but puppets, especially those modelled after the Thunderbird puppets, give me the heebie jeebies.

Yesterday I came home and Jon had cleaned the kitchen for me. How sweet is that? He also bought a hammock big enough for two people; after dinner we lay in it and watched the stars come out. It was very nice. The best season in Alabama is Fall; the days are still warm but the nights are crisp. Not so horribly cold they drive you indoors to willingly cook yourself over a space heater.

Not much else to report.

No comments: