Tuesday, October 26, 2004

In response to Helly's reminder of the orange goo served to her as a child: have no fear! My mom used to serve that to us, as well. While I don't think it traumatized me as much, there was a reason I preferred grape juice for so long. Once I discovered OJ in a carton, I never thought about drinking the frozen concentrate stuff again.

I'm still playing catch-up from last week. Next week is going to be fun; not only do I have a doc's appointment on Tuesday I have the court date for the ticket Thursday. I really don't want to fight it but on the other hand $130 for missing the entrance to a restaurant is ridiculous.

2 comments:

Helly said...

There was always that one glob floating on top that would never dissolve, no matter how much she stirred it. *shudders in remembered horror*

Anonymous Me said...

Don't worry about the court date: just tell the judge you're pregnant and then cry.