Monday, September 27, 2004

It's random Sandy day:

Got the Star Wars trilogy on DVD. Personally I don't care about any of the changes; the story hasn't changed. Well, I do hate the "Greedo shoots first" change in the cantina; George Lucas copped out.

While I was in Costa Rica looking at monkeys, a troupe of fans went to Toronto to meet my favorite redhead and watch the two movies of his that were shown there. They inundated him with oatmeal raisin cookies, and he was gracious, posed for photos, and was quite liberal with kisses. I am still surprised that no true psychotics have joined the message group or have tried to stalk him; it would be a shame if he started to fear his fan base.

My brother is visiting Russia with his way-cool girlfriend Jenn (she has relatives there). I can't wait to hear about that trip. He has his own blog, but he writes infrequently. Slacker.

I did 9 jumps this weekend, bringing my grand total to 1,100. I also did my first CReW jump (Canopy Relative Work). This type of jump calls for leaving the airplane and opening your parachute immediately; then your group flys together, actually attached to one another, and make different formations. I would have to post a photograph to adequately explain it. It was a lot of fun! Pilot, instructor, friend, and general wiseass Frank 'pinned' me first then Jon pinned the both of us. It is way cool being able to dock your canopy on someone else.

Good for Lachelle for getting a home gym, even if she ignored my advice. Doing SOMETHING, ANYTHING, is better than nothing at all.

I woke up this morning in a bad mood.
Me: Grumble grumble, bitch bitch, whine.
Jon: I love you, honey! (SMOOCH).
Me: (melt)

No comments: