Thursday, August 26, 2004

Yet more:
31: My favorite American mass-produced beer is Killian's Red, with Rolling Rock second.
32: My favorite import, is of course, Guinness stout.
33: Other favorite beers in order of preference: Anchor Porter, Sam Adams, Amstel Light, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
34: My favorite fast food are Egg McMuffins.
35: My favorite junk food (salty variety) is honey mustard/onion flavored pretzel pieces.
36: My favorite junk food (sweet variety) is Hershey's milk chocolate.
37: My favorite expensive-as-shit food is lobster.
38: My favorite cheap-assed (emphasis on 'ass' because that's what's in it among other things) food is bologna.
39: I'm also addicted to Oscar Mayer braunsweiger.
40: I hate liver, bananas, and inexplicably anything with fruit in it (inexplicable because I love most fruit).

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

You are a bundle of contradictions! How can you love Braunschweiger and hate liver at the same time? I'm enjoying your lists. I didn't know you were ever a security guard. . .

Helly said...

Rolling Rock is my very favorite domestic beer! And I love black-and-blonds if my brother makes 'em - Harp + Guinness Stout just ain't wrong.