Friday, August 27, 2004

Never give any power to government that you wouldn't want your worst enemy to wield. Because eventually, he will.
-Vox Day

And even more:

41: I don't like people in gereral.
42: Out of every one I have met, I have met very few whom I didn't like.
43: I can only think of 2 people whom I've met in recent memory that I actively dislike.
44: I prefer polite over friendly when dealing with a stranger.
45: I don't have much empathy for other people's problems.
46: I think that's because when I have a problem I want to solve it, not cry on someone's shoulder.
47: I like helping people when they have a problem.
48: Sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing between someone who just wants to talk and someone who needs to have a problem solved.
49: I have cried on people's shoulders. Usually about men.
50: It embarrases me to show that kind of emotion.

I watched Purple Rain last night. The movie did nothing to improve my opinion about Prince. When the review gets posted I will point you to it.

No comments: