Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Yes!!! I'm:

I knew I had it in me to be an evil overlord!!

I'm kidding. I really scored Albert Einstein:


I ain't no Einstein.

Thinking about doing the "100 things about me" but I tend to yak about me a lot. What the heck. I think I'll break it up into manageable chunks like Nancy's doing:

1: My middle name is Linn.
2: I'm tired of people mispelling it.
3: I once went postal because I had a boyfriend who insisted on spelling my first name "Sandi".
4: My mom's name is Melsena.
5: My oldest brother, my dad, his dad, his dad's dad, his dad's dad's dad, etc. all have the first name Edward.
6: They all have different middle names so there's none of that "junior" bullshit going on.
7: I have a birthmark on my lower abdomen roughly shaped like Australia.
8: I used to play the clarinet.
9: I used to play guitar.
10: I used to collect stamps.

No comments: