Tuesday, August 24, 2004

More info:
11: I dropped out of High School.
12: I finished up at an open campus.
13: I have a bachelor's degree from Georgia Southern University (nee College) in Anthropology.
14: My minor is in spanish, but I also took many philosophy classes.
15: I also ended up loving math. I ended up taking math through Calc II, probably the only one at that college who got a liberal arts degree to do so.
16: I first learned to program in BASIC on a TRS-80 in high school.
17: I bought my first computer (a 386) with money I saved from time I spent on active duty during Desert Storm.
18: I learned to program in Pascal on the 386.
19: I tried to learn C but had problems understanding pointers.
20: After studying assembly language for a while I understood pointers so I went back to studying C.
21: A pointer is a variable that contains the memory address of another variable. This is seared - seared - into my mind.

No comments: