Monday, August 30, 2004

Got 9 jumps in this weekend, in between thunder showers. I'm getting mighty tired of the weather.

I went to the Huntsville Airport Saturday night to pick up Billy Rhodes, the guy who taught me to teach people to skydive. He's in town for the week to run an instructor's course at our drop zone. We only have two participants; I hope they get their rating because Jon is getting burned out and we could use the help.

Halfway there:
51: My favorite artists are Dutch; Rembrandt and Van Gogh.
52: But my absolute favorite is M.C. Escher (again Dutch), whom many (including himself) do not consider to be a real artist.
53: I prefer landscapes to portraits, especially with photographs.
54: My favorite classical music is Beethoven's symphonies, esp. the 9th and the 3rd.
55: When driving to work, I prefer to listen to NPR.
56: I prefer to dress in black and blue, but I am in no way affiliated with the BDSM crowd.
57: Cotton.
58: I prefer form to follow function and have little use for knicknacks.
59: Despite that, I have my 'island of lost toys' next to my computer. I just rescued two dinosaurs that someone left at the dz.
60: If a genie popped out of a bottle and told me I could look like anyone I wanted to, I would tell it I want to look like Lauren Bacall when she was 24 (watch Key Largo to understand).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK- Sandy, this is Helly's mom..what is the meaning of 'cotton' for #57?

This is FUN!

Anonymous said...

OK- Sandy, this is Helly's mom..what is the meaning of 'cotton' for #57?

This is FUN!

Anonymous said...

OK-Sandy, this is Helly's mom..what is the meaning of 'cotton' at #57?

This is FUN!

Topcat said...

Heeeeeelly....! You're mom's spamming me!!

Jest kidding. I mean 99.9% of everything I wear is cotton or a cotton blend.

Anonymous Me said...

I thought you were talking about underwear.