Monday, August 02, 2004

Day 8 PSMF: Still 138.2 temp is the same. Stairsteps.

Gotta admit I cheated on Saturday. I had to, those pizzas were causing me to drool! Anyway, I'm back to it now. I'm feeling a lot of muscle burn because of the lack of glycogen in them. It made skydiving interesting. I did 8 this weekend, including several with an ex-student of mine, Jenn, who lives in Wisconsin, I think. She came down with some friends for the weekend. She was one of my first students. I'm so proud! *Sniff!*

As far as the Ultimate Politics Survey goes - I hear Eric Bana is still up for the next James Bond. I still think he would make a better one than some of the names being bandied about. His English accent will need some work.

Also, Ralph Fiennes is rumored to be playing Voldermort in the next Harry Potter book. Him and Jason Isaacs in the same movie, playing bad guys. Now if they would cast my favorite redhead as the eldest Weasely son, I will die happy. Well, actually, I would wait on the dieing bit until I actually saw the movie.

And another thing: I am *not* going to go see the Village just to see the Batman Begins teaser! I already know the twist because so many reviewers worked hard at not revealing it. I still loved Unbreakable the most of Shyamalan's movies.

So that's my political stance on *those* issues, and there's not a damn thing you can say to me to change my mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Damn, you're a radical.