Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Day 3 PSMF: Still no weight change (139.8). Temp is still normal, 97.6 degrees. The big difference is I got some real sleep last night (yay!). The Ephedrine tends to keep my sleep light. I had forgotten that hypocaloric diets do that to me, too. But I was actually tired yesterday. Especially on the drive home from work, which wasn't a good thing.

I noticed that I perked up considerably after I ate later on - the sleepyness could have been caused by an insulin crash. Maybe I should hold back some of my lunch and eat it later on in the day.

Despite no movement on the scale, my clothes feel a bit looser. I'm still blaming my period on the lack of scale movement.

Hey! I may be getting a job (no pay) as a DVD reviewer for this smaller-scale web site (which I will link to if they decide to publish my stuff). The owner of said site is a pretty cool fellow (we got into this amusing argument on his message boards about Ewoks).

The main thing he is looking for, besides the ability to critique and write, is someone who will meet deadlines. So my first deadline is midnight Friday. I'm going to Wal-Mart this afternoon to find me a more recent movie to dissect.

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Well, there's a job that's been waiting for you your whole life! I can't wait to read your reviews. What's the first movie?