Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Day 2: PSMF I stuck to the food aspect no problem yesterday. Matter of fact, with the removal of (most) fat, I had a boatload of food for dinner last night. I had zero urge to snack because it took me so long to eat. That ain't a bad thing. We shall see if it continues.

My grand total calorie consumption yesterday was 698 calories. I stepped on the scale and still weigh 139.8. I won't be losing any water from glycogen depletion because my glycogen stores were depleted last week. I got that great (ok, not so great) no glycogen burn in my muscles at the gym this morning. I did have plenty of energy, though. Temp was 97.3, which is about normal for me. It was higher last week because I was pre-menstrual (another reason the scale ain't moving yet).

Theoretically speaking, I should be losing a pound every 3-4 days. Therefore the scale should show a .2 loss every day, just about. I'm not worried about it because as all professional dieters know, weight loss isn't linear. It's stairstep, for some reason that hasn't been adequately explained yet.

What else did I do yesterday besides obsess over my diet? Not much; Jon bought stuff to upgrade his computer so he was pretty much absorbed in that. It gave me a chance to play Civilization III uninterrupted for a while. Pesky Indians! Ghandi's band, not Montezuma's.

No comments: