Tuesday, January 04, 2011

2010: Not so eventful but not too bad


IMG_1145, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.


January: Not a damn thing. Brenden made a joke.
February: Not a damn thing. I do remember it was so freaking cold we had a fire in the fireplace almost every day.
March: Not a damn thing. Katheryn Bigelow won Best Director, I guess that's something.
April: Brenden plays Tee ball. He enjoyed it and so did we.
May: St. John! The highlight of the year, especially since the family we went with "got" St. John and loved it.
June: Brenden's 5th birthday, culminating in a trip to the Tennessee aquarium.
July: I saw one and only one movie in the theater this year but it was a great one: Toy Story III.
August: Brenden started Kindergarten.
September: Impromptu trip to Gatlinburg. Fun! The traffic still sucks though.
October: Brenden played soccer. He likes Tee ball better though.
November: Not a damn thing. Fringe got good - that's about it.
December: SNOW ON CHRISTMAS IN ALABAMA! Naturally we were elsewhere.

The one thing I really liked about 2010: I made no trips to the hospital. Yay! Also: we sold the drop zone. Double yay!

So what are my new year's resolutions? Same old - lose some weight, exercise more, finish paying off the HELOC.

3 comments:

Ileana said...

It was great having you guys over for Christmas....I wish that Christmas Eve had gone a bit smoother...but we never get what we want in life.
I love Brenden (Grandpa does too) and we hope to share with you some more.
Happy 2011!

Tiffany Jewelry said...

New Year new atmosphere.I guess you live in a happy family. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day hold happy hours for you.

Topcat said...

Thanks for the spam, Tiffany. Not going to look at your site though.

Ilu: I unfairly left Oklahoma, and Tampa (despite xmas eve) off this list - both visits were definitely highlights of the year, and we hope to see you all in 2011. (: