Friday, October 01, 2010

Bits and pieces:


IMG_6081, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Brenden's new favorite movie is Spaceballs. He watched it several times on the way to / from Gatlinburg. Will he ever know what dot matrix means?

Brenden gave me Pink Eye. Don't worry, I'm staying away from the Worcestershire sauce.

Jon and I watched Kick-Ass and it is cute, in a psychotic way. That movie should have either been about a teenager who tries to be a superhero and fails miserably, or it should have been only about Hit Girl and her psycho dad. Any scene with Hit Girl in it is worth the price of renting this movie - she is awesome. Chloe Moretz stole every scene and she'll be an actor worth watching (though I don't know if I'll be able to watch Let Me In). Can I actually be recommending a movie with Nicolas Cage in it? Warning (or recommendation, depending on who you are), much cursing and much bloodshed.

New computer soon come! Then I will spend many hours with Civilization V and Fallout:New Vegas! Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Space Balls! That's great. That's hilarious, actually. I should show that one to Anthony.

Unknown said...

Hey, Nancy:

There's some cringe-inducing swearing ("How many assholes do we have on this ship anyay???") but no f-bombs. The humor is definitely grade-school level though. Not that I don't laugh.

Lisa Erin said...

So what's next...Young Frankenstein, or High Anxiety? :)