Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boy with Kitten


IMG_6123, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

It has been over a year since NBC cancelled Life. This past weekend I got to thinking about it enough to put season 1 in my computer and watch a few episodes. I was going to watch one or two but ended up watching 17. Yeah, I miss it.

I'm still mad at NBC for cancelling this most excellent series in favor of a 5 days a week 10pm Leno show. Much shadenfreude pie was consumed by us fans the day Leno failed. Anyway, Damian Lewis is back in London, doing theater, British movies, and raising his kids, while Sarah Shahi took a couple of years off (raising her kid) and is now in a USA Network show (Facing Kate) which premieres in January. You know, too bad Life wasn't a USA series. That network practically thrives on oddball detective shows.

And for something completely different: I just added a year or so to my stay in Purgatory: About 8pm last night Jon actually said:"Do you think we should put Brenden down now?"

So I replied (to Brenden) "You smell like cheese and your mother dresses you funny."

Brenden yelled "THATS NOT NICE!!" I gave him hugs and kisses and apologies, but I couldn't help myself. I blame Bill Murray, of course.

1 comment:

Lisa Erin said...

Yeah...we were all tainted by the humor of our youth...but in a horribly good way...