Monday, June 01, 2009

Right about now! Funk soul brother, check it out now!


BB and KC, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Bits and Pieces

The last 3 songs that got stuck in my head:

1)Debaser (the Pixies)
2)The Rockefeller Skank (Fatboy Slim)
3)Sabotage (the Beastie Boys)

Brenden helped me qualify for my "Worst Mother" merit badge this weekend. When we went grocery shopping on Saturday, I ran over his leg with a loaded shopping cart. (Much crying, but he's fine). Then on Sunday we were outside enjoying the outdoors and he managed to let the lid to a grill slam down on his wrist. (Much crying, but he's fine). Then Sunday night he was playing a game on the Wii and he wanted my help with a tough part. I concentrated on the game so hard I never noticed that he placed a chair on the couch then stood up in the chair. He slipped and hit the floor face-first. He had a nice goose egg on his head and a small split lip. Much crying, but he's fine. Me, I suck.

We are getting 2 new kitties, eight weeks old, this week. I chose one, and I'm going to let Brenden choose the other. As for my kitty, I'm trying to decide on a name for her. Zoe is the frontrunner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kittens... Yippie!

BTW... in case you did not know. I am "A". I don't have a blog.

Sis... :)

Anonymous Me said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! Zoe like "zoh" or Zoe like "Zoh-ee"?