Friday, June 26, 2009

65 Questions You’ve Probably Never Been Asked


Brenden and Zoe, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Via Helly's Hellhole

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Grey.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Sure. Blue jeans + clean shirt. That's planning, right?

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Mellow. I've cut down on caffeine and I'm surprised at how much better I feel.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
A book on XML.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Sigh. Flesh-eating zombies, blah de blah de blah.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
No.

9. What are you craving right now?
St. John!

10. Do you floss?
No.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Sauerkraut!

12. Are you emotional?
Not as much as most people.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
When I was a kid, sure.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I bite it.

15. Do you like your hair?
Not completely - it's do straight and fine I'd have to use krazy glue to put it up in any king of hair do.

16. Do you like yourself?
Not completely. We get along most of the time, but sometimes we get into some pretty viscious arguments.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
He likes barbeque, I like barbeque, why the heck not?

18. What are you listening to right now?
The hum coming from the server room.

19. Are your parents strict?
Nah.

20. Would you go sky diving?
I did it 1109 times until I got pregnant.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I eat it every day for breakfast. so that's a yes.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No.

23. Do you rent movies often?
Not anymore. Used to do it constantly.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
No.

25. How many countries have you visited?
I've visited Canada, Costa Rica, and England. Wait, I guess I visited the Bahamas, too; even though Disney owns the island. So that's 4.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
No.

27. Ever been on a train?
Ever since my little guy got obsessed, I've been on several train rides in the last few years.

28. Brown or white eggs?
What's cheapest.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes.

30. Do you use chapstick?
In the winter.

31. Do you own a gun?
Firestar 9mm and a Mossberg security shotgun.

32. Can you use chopsticks?
Sort of.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Brenden, Jayne, Zoe, and Big Fat Kitty.

34. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think so.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Working at the drop zone.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes.

38. Last time you cried?
The end of Battlestar Galactica.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"What version?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall! I've said this before - Winter is cold and no fun because there's no snow. Spring in Alabama lasts 3 weeks and we live in mortal terror because the tornado warning sirens go off almost every day. Summer cranks up immediately and there is no letup. But falls are wonderful, cooler but not so cool you have to wear a coat.

41. Who did you last call?
Wal-Greens to get my migraine meds refilled.

42. Are you sarcastic?
I aim more for sardonic.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Unfortunately.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Yes.

45. Favorite color?
Blue.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. Let's not go into details.

47. Is your hair curly?
Straight.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
An actual, physical, CD? Hrm... I think it was something by Front Line Assembly.

49. Do looks matter?
Yes. I don't think I'm picky and considering my looks that would only be right.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I don't want to talk about that either.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No. I hate the thing hence don't use it that much.

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes. Sometimes I feel the grind but more often and not I count myself as lucky.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I like to think I can.

55. Do you have good vision?
Hah. No.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I don't think I hate any one. I definitely dislike more than 3 people, but most people I just don't give a poop.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
As little as possible.


58. The last person you held hands with?
Brenden! We were walking across the street to get the mail.


59. What are you wearing?
Blue Jeans + a skydiving tee-shirt I took from my husband.

60.What is your favorite animal?
Bengal Tiger. Pretty!

61. Where was your default picture taken?
At home.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Heck, no.

63. Do you have a job?
Yes.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A pair of flip-flops for Brenden and some shorts for me.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
I used to do it all the time when I was a kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Re #20: Would you go sky diving?
I did it 1109 times until I got pregnant.

I did not know that you could get pregnant from skydiving. I think that there's an easier way.

Topcat said...

D'oh! Well, it *is* dangerous.