Friday, May 15, 2009

Season Enders


Fox Fringe Fibonacci (Leaf), originally uploaded by FringeTV.

So the season enders of Fringe and Lost happened, and in the case of Fringe I say holy cow poop, and Lost I say OMFSM! 24 is just about over too, but Tony really is a bad guy so I'm pretty meh about everything again.

Fringe's appeal to me is still the mad science, and the season ender introduced us to William Bell (who looks suspicioulsy like Leonard Nimoy) who is hanging out in a parallel universe where the World Trade Center towers still exist. I want the characters to become more interesting but in this case the wacky plots are pulling me along. If Noble and Nimoy get together in the 2nd season and talk Mad Scientist shop I will be a happy dork.

Lost. I promise no spoilers. One of my favorite TV actors (Titus Welliver, who has the most amusing belongs-in-a-Western name in the business next to Garrett Dillahunt)(yes, they appeared in a Western together: Deadwood) appears in the last ep and promises to be prominent in the last season. All I can say is what he does puts a WHOLE BOATLOAD of scenes from the show in a different perspective. I think one of my projects for the summer will be to rewatch all the previous seasons.

No comments: