Happy New Beer, everyone!
Nancy: I need to update my GoodReads stuff. Mostly I received science fiction, including Neal Stephenson's Diamond Age, Harry Turtledove's The Great War, and William Gibson's Spook Country. Also a book on Henry Morgan, the pirate. Dad also gave me an Iain McBain book, Matter, which is british science fiction. I'm reading that one right now.
Stuart: I didn't know anything about Marley and Me until I walked into the theater. I could see why dog lovers love that movie (and book). Critics slammed it for being to ordinairy - I think that's why moviegoers (including me) enjoyed it. Imagine liking a movie about ordinary people with typical problems! Including a dog from the 9th circle of heck.
January makes me squee: New Battlestar Galactica, Lost, Fringe, and 24. Yeah, I'm still watching 24. I watched the TV movie that's basically the opener for the new season this last Sunday and I still like watching Jack whup up on evil bad guys.
Oh! Stay away from the toxic sludge that is Space Chimps. You have been warned!
Getting Things Organized
10 years ago


1 comment:
Diamond Age. Excellent book.
Post a Comment