Friday, December 19, 2008

I want a choo choo


I want a choo choo, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

For a couple of weeks out of the year, Constitution Village in Huntsville becomes Santa's Village so we took Brenden to see Santa last night.

While waiting in line we coached him to say "I want a choo-choo please", a line he delivered almost flawlessly (forgot the please). Santa was very nice and gave him a candy cane and when B got off Santa's lap he was somewhat pissed that he didn't get his choo-choo right then and there.

I have good intel, Brenden, that Santa's bringing you at least two trains so have a little patience there bub.

3 comments:

Helly said...

A choo-choo sounds good. I want a pony. Every year I ask for a pony, and every year that fat jolly bastard lets me down.

Anonymous Me said...

That's a very cute picture.

Anonymous Me said...

I'm ready for the post-Christmas post now. How did he like his choo-choos?