Thursday, July 03, 2008

Brenden's First Movie


Wall-E, originally uploaded by JasonCross.

Yep, we took B to Wall-e! And it was only a semi-fiasco. He got bored about halfway through - he just doesn't like to sit still for that long.

Sure it was only a 93 minute movie, but tack on that FARGING 15 MINUTES OF CELL PHONE COMERCIALS!!! ZOMG WTF?!!!?!!!11!

Add to that the popcorn was stale and expensive and the picture just wasn't that great I think I'm going to stick with NETFLIX from now on.

I gotta admit I enjoyed the Indiana Jones movie in the theater, but we arrived 15 minutes late and didn't even miss the Paramount Logo.

The movie? Pixar's worst movie still remains A Bug's Life. I can't tell you where it ranks yet (I need to see it when I don't have to accompany a bored toddler to the bathroom every 15 minutes) but what I did see was wonderful, great, fun, etc etc etc in otherwords typical Pixar.

Oh and anyone who gets their panties in a wad because of any message they find in the movie: get a life.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

We tried to take Anthony to see Wall-E one day last week, but he had to bail about halfway through. He just got bored with it. I was really enjoying it, though, and regretted leaving.

Topcat said...

The thing that scared me the most in the theater is during the previews we saw something for a really crappy-looking CGI movie featuring (shudder) chihuahuas. What was scary was Brenden was laughing and bouncing in his seat! I forsee many hours in the theater watching horrific cartoons. Too bad Pixar makes only 1 movie a year.