Tuesday, December 18, 2007

He used a caulking gun


orly, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Dig Brenden's shirt - I bet you can guess who bought it for him.

To explain the title of the post: yesterday the plastic surgeon added 120 cc's of saline to the expander. He had to use a caulking gun to squeeze the syringe. Yeah, my chest feels a little tight. I have 3 more fillings to go before the 2nd surgery to complete my fake booby.

I have before and after photos and I'm going to take more as the process continues, I'm just not sure how to publish them or even if I should. I'm not ashamed but they are boobies after all. I'll think of something.

1 comment:

Alan Bowman said...

At several restaurants I worked at, and at a few hotels, we used caulking guns to dispense things like guacamole or other similar pasty foods. You can actually buy guacamole in a tube that fits in a caulking gun, and then just squeeze away. I think we got some type of cheese whiz in a similar tube, but my memory of who we bought it from has faded away.