Monday, November 26, 2007

Gunnery Sargeant Ermey's Inspirational Quote of the Week:


R. Lee Ermey, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT!

Nickelodeon showed some new Spongebob episodes over the weekend, and Lee Ermey did a guest appearance as a prison guard. Ah, now my life is complete!

Actually, it isn't. I have five perfectly ridiculous reasons to hang around for at least a few more years:

5) One more book in the Wheel of Time series: Sure Robert Jordan is dead but he knew he was dying and made arrangements to have it finished should he be unable to.

4) Several more books in the Song of Fire and Ice series Personally I'm annoyed by everyone in this series but I'd like to see if Daenerys will come back and reclaim her rightful throne and kick a lot of MALE ass.

3) That frickin a-hole Stephen R. Donaldson is writing another set of Thomas Covenant Books. Only 2 are out so far, and there's 2 to go. Son of a bitch!

2) Lost. Will Gilligan, the skipper, the millionare and his wife, et. al. ever make it off the island?

1) One more season of Battlestar Galactica for better or worse, I'm along for the ride these poor bastards were forced to take. Yes, I saw "Razor" last night. Holy Crap! No new episodes until March?? Augh!!!

No comments: