Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pointless Chicken Photo


Rooster and hens, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

I am sorry to see that Helly's dad has passed away. It makes me thankful that I've spent more time with my dad since Brenden was born. I'm not sure what else I can say about that.

For the first time in 3 years I brewed a batch of beer last weekend. It's currently burping merrily away in my kegorator. I'm going to bottle it, which is a pain in the butt, in about a week or two, as soon as it stops fermenting.

New Brenden phrases: "Uh oh! Woe! Uh oh, Woe!" No, he's not an end-of-times prophet, he's just telling my my cell phone is ringing. "Peas! Peas! Peas!" What he now says when he wants something. It beats his old "Uh. Uh uh uh uh! Uh! UH!" phrase.

Yeah, I don't have much to say. I watched The Sopranos finale and I was happy with the ending. Some people think Tony got whacked. Nonsense. Half the fun of the Sopranos was all the little details like music, movies, books, etc that seemed incidental never were. What Journey song was Tony listening to at the end of the episode/season/series?

Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Paying anything to roll the dice
Just one more time
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on


Tony and family, and Family, keep on keeping on. Seems self-evident to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Will the beer be ready by Saturday?