Friday, June 08, 2007

2 Years Ago...


Thinking, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

I went back and corrected a few of the entries for the last meme I posted. I have indeed performed on stage, and I have also had surgery performed on my body. In 2 instances I have lovingly and in detail blogged about the surgical procedures.

We took Brenden to a new place in Decatur called "Off the Walls". It's for kids and it's an indoor playground, featuring many of those inflatable things that kids can jump on, slide off, etc. When we walked in with Brenden, judging by the expression on his face you would have thought the Valkyries had taken him to Valhalla a wee bit early.

We forgot the camera, unfortunately. Because Jon still has a busted foot I got to crawl, slide, climb, and play with El Jefe for 2 1/2 hours. I had fun, but my body sounded like a bowl of Rice Crispies.

Jon took B to his 2 year well-baby appointment. He is 30.4 pounds and 37 inches tall. He is big for his age!

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Happy Birthday Brenden!!!