Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What's on the Beach


What's on the Beach, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Jon broke his foot last weekend, and no it wasn't on a skydive. His foot looks real ugly but the doc didn't even cast it. He should be able to walk on it by next week. I am flying up to Detroit Friday to my friend Hector's wedding and I was worried I would have to miss it because of the busted foot but Jon found someone who will help him with Brenden. I will take the camera ans snap a bunch of photos, of course.

Real quick, because I'm like 3 weeks late with this:

Letter to Brenden Month 23: You are doing three new things since I've written one of these:

The good: you love to dance. I mean you put on your boogie shoes and get down. You didn't get that from me!

The bad: quit stage-diving, little buddy! You are finding things to climb on and then launching yourself at me. So far you've been lucky and I haven't missed. When we go into the pool next time I think I'm going to deliberately miss, so maybe you will learn a little caution.

The ugly: stop eating bugs!

2 comments:

Alan Bowman said...

Hector's getting married? Cool. Tell him I said congratulations. What about Victor? How's he doing?

Anonymous Me said...

That was hilarious! Bugs.