Tuesday, May 01, 2007

St. John or bust!


Caneel Bay, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

We're getting everything ready for the trip - we're leaving Wednesday night and staying at a hotel near Atlanta because our flight leaves at 8am. I'm trying to bring everything I think we may need yet trying not to pack the house. Packing used to be easy before Brenden!

Speaking of Monkey-boy, his ears and eyes seem to be better but the antibiotics I'm giving him have given him a case of oral thrush. That's a yeast infection. It's not dangerous but it can make for a cranky child. I have packed many surprises and treats (code name:BRIBES) for the plane rides. Pray for us, or at least the poor people who have to sit next to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Wednesday like tomorrow? I hope you have a GREAT vacation!

Topcat said...

Thanks, Nancy! Here's hoping I figure out our new camera!