Monday, May 14, 2007

Digging the Ocean


Momnb, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

We're back from vacation, and I'm sick again. Same shit, different day. I'm getting caught up with everything and will eventually get around to posting a trip report. I have posted some of the photos from the trip on my flickr account and have a bunch more to process. We have a new camera and a waterproof casing and we were snap-happy on this trip.

In a nutshell: vacation was fun but trying, because doing anything that disrupts a toddler's routine means there will be hell to pay. The good news is Brenden loves the beach / ocean as much as I had hoped. Matter of fact the hard part was getting him to leave the beach. We had several episodes of having to drag him away kicking and screaming.

I would just like to take this moment and thank Stephen Hillenburg from the bottom of my heart for his inspired creation of "Spongebob Squarepants". Without the season 4 dvd's, none of us would have made it out of this vacation alive.

No comments: