Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sleepy Time


sleepy
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
Quick update:

I'm still out of it - if I take my happy pills, I'm pretty happy and useless. On the other hand, if I don't, I'm pretty grouchy and useless. I saw the hottie doc yesterday and he said everything is healing fine and do I want a refill on my pain meds?

Ha. I should have a pretty nice weekend.

Congrats to Lachele on the sale of her house, hugs and words of encouragement to Nancy on trying to find new employment, and Snakes on a motherjumpin' Plane to the deli worker who poisoned Helly.

I am still working on my spanish a bit - I can't concentrate very well but I will get back to it when I can. In the meantime I'm playing a lot of this silly Yahoo! game called Tropix: you play these silly games - everything from Sudoku to solitaire for Sand Dollars and when you get enough Dollars you can buy tropical beachfront property and decorate it. A little monkey will come an play with the things you put on your property. I find it very soothing because the background noise is ocean surf, birds, etc.

Hey, look. I could spend this post explaining to you in Dooce-like detail of what has happened to my excretory system since the operation, but I'm not. Be grateful.

No comments: