Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sandy and Brenden at Loco's


Sandy and Brenden at Loco's
Originally uploaded by nheiges.
Check me out - too lazy to post my own photos so I'm stealing from Nancy again!

24 hours to go before Dr. Light goes spelunking. Hope he doesn't find anything too extraordinary, like a diamond or a hidden tomb. I suppose I could make some tired Jimmy Hoffa joke or something.

Actually I'm thinking about the last season of the Sopranos, when Tony was in the hospital after being shot by his uncle and he makes friends with a physicist who went in for sinus surgery but the docs found cancer and removed his thorax. Wait. I mean larynx. Yeah. I'm a little worried.

I remember having outpatient work done because I had a whoppin' case of GERD. I'm thinking this was back in 2000 or 01. The doc shoved an endoscope down my throat to look for a hiatal hernia. I'm very glad I was asleep for that. I remember that whatever the anesthesiologist gave me was awesome. I woke up and I was insanely happy. I was so tranquil. I loooooved everyone! Later when I came down, I recall being amused by some of the questions someone asked me while I was grooving (that's the only word that fits). She was asking for feedback on patient care! I thought that was quite clever, asking my opinion of how I was treated while I was high as a weather balloon. I bet that facility boasts %1000 percent customer satisfaction.

I am fervently hoping for the same drugs tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

My fingers are crossed for you, about the drugs.

"I bet that facility boasts %1000 percent customer satisfaction." - Hilarious!