Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Enjoyed our Vacation


Sleep 2
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
Happy Valentine's day, everyone.

As you can see, Brenden and I got caught up on our rest in Oklahoma.

I'm somewhat upset today - our daycare provider is closing up shop and becoming a loan officer at a bank. Jon and I spent yesterday looking at other daycare options. We found someone surprisingly close; I'm just not sure I like her as much as I like Shayne but I guess that remains to be seen.

We saw one place and I'm still bothered how the kids looked more like herded cows than kids. Brenden would never get the attention he deserves in a place like that.

I was listening to the news on the radio and heard a story about some woman who killed her baby by cutting off her arms. What the hell is wrong with people?

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

By cutting off her WHAT? I'm not sure I actually want to know.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Jon.