Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Jon finally got to feel the baby move Monday night. Pretty nifty. Mini-Jon was doing the Can-Can in my belly after we ate dinner. I guess he likes stir-fry.

We watched American Idol Monday and Tuesday. My favorite Monday was Bo Bice while Jon preferred Scott Savol. I agree Scott has an amazing voice, but he is in need of an extreme makeover stat. We agreed Tuesday on Carrie Underwood. Even if she loses, someone will make a lot of money signing her to a contract in Nashville.

The ob/gyn appointment went well; I really like the woman doc. She had depression when she was pregnant, too; she was telling me stories of her troubles and it made me feel better talking with someone who has been there and done that. If I can't get my own doc when I go into labor, she is my 2nd choice by far. With my luck I'll get the grumpy bastard who thought I just wanted drugs.

If I really had the money I'd buy one of those fetal heart monitors and listen to the kid's heartbeat all day.

Looks like today is random thought day. I'd like to close with a pirate joke I lifted from a friend:

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender notices that the pirate has a steering wheel attached to his private parts. The bartender asks the pirate "Sir, are you aware that there's a steering wheel attached to your private parts?" And the pirate replies, "Arrrrr! Aye, and it's driving me nuts!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys watch American Idol... gotta agree with your choices... what an amazing job that guy did on "Drift Away"...