Friday, February 11, 2005

I feel good today. I am thinking some not-so-good thoughts, and I think it's because the weekend is coming up. Most of the bad crap seems to happen on the weekends.

Oh, well - I'm going to be defending my title as chili champion for the DZ's annual chili cookoff. I'm trying a completely different recipe based off of one I saw on "Good Eats". You know, I watch a lot of cooking shows, but that's the only show where I actually try recipes I've seen. TiVo rules; have I mentioned that before?

Happy Birthday to my favorite redheaded actor - his 34th. I'm hoping I might actually see him in something *new* this year - maybe BBC America will pick up "Escape from Colditz" soon. Or maybe Chromophobia will get an american release (not that it will ever be shown in north central Bumblefuck, Alabama) and I can drool over him *and* Ralph Fiennes. Not holding my breath.

No comments: